This great article from the Daily Mail features UK blogger Naomi Griffiths
She talks about her journey of being larger than most girls growing up, dieting, and to the positive place she’s at now. Read her inspiring story.
They’re beautiful, confident and proud — and many would be classed as dangerously obese. But nevertheless, the number of ‘fatspiration’ sites, where plus-size women model the latest fashions and post inspiring messages to others, are soaring.
Here, the overwhelming message is — beauty is possible at any size. Alongside the pictures of bigger women we are used to seeing wearing high fashion are ‘inspirational’ messages and quotes like: ‘Arm fat is nothing to be ashamed of’ and ‘If someone doesn’t like your body, that’s their problem.’
One such blogger is NHS operations manager Naomi Griffiths, 32, from Exeter, who models the latest plus-size outfits on her site Diamonds & Pearls.
- Inspiring role models or bad examples? Meet the plus-size fashion bloggers who are proud to be large - December 27, 2017
- Cool Plus Size Workout Tips - December 5, 2017
- Plus Size Beauty – Dare You Stand Out, Look Lush, Feel Fabulous? - December 5, 2017
- The 5 Most Incredible Body Transformations - December 5, 2017
- Egypt: Exploring the Reefs of the Red Sea - December 5, 2017
- Get Lost in Italy and Get Ready for Adventure! - December 5, 2017
- Mauritius: Five Star Luxury and Wildlife Encounters - December 5, 2017
- Say Goodbye To Snoring, Say Hello to Sleep - December 5, 2017
- After the Party: How to Fake a Good Night’s Sleep - December 5, 2017
- Summer 2016: The 5 Biggest Jaw-Droppers - December 5, 2017